Tuesday, October 23, 2012

in which I drink my troubles away

Today has been a really, really crappy day. In a string of crappy days, actually.

No, scratch that. I would actually like to call BS on your college years being the best of your life. If this is as good as it gets, I would like my money back, please.
And if you're getting ready to send me a message about how college was just the best, and that I need an attitude adjustment, and should be grateful for what I have, sure, I'll read it. And you're probably right! I'm so glad your college years were happy ones.
And I hope your babies are ugly.

In the mean time, today I decided it was time to find the chocolate milk in this town.
Chocolate milk, by the way, is the ultimate comfort food. If I had to pick only one thing to subside on for the rest of my life, it would be chocolate milk. I'm dead serious. After having tried fistfuls of medications that make it pretty much impossible to stomach more than one food item a day, I can tell you without hesitation that one item is and always will be chocolate milk. However, as you may recall, fresh milk is basically non-existant in this country. You're looking at either powdered or shelf milk for all your dairy needs, and both of those are disgusting. In the three weeks that I've been here, I have had milk exactly zero times.
Until today.
The original purpose of this photograph was to give visualization to how small this container is. Instead I would like to direct you to my image- I have been crying/sweating all day and I still look freakin' attractive. I mean, look how voluptuous my hair is. Good grief.

In the third store I have searched since being here, I was able to produce this 20ml box of Lait Chocolate.

And in all honesty, it was probably the grossest chocolate milk I have ever consumed.
But you know what? Still comforting as crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a sucker for kittens and fancy dresses.